To redefine the consumer expectations of design, while engaging those around me
THE ART INSTITUTES INTERNATIONAL MINNESOTA
Bachelors of Science in Graphic Design, June 2006
Commissioned Artist January 2010 – Present
• Fostered a highly communicative, collaborative team culture on all visual product projects.
• Developed artistic visual products while working within defined technical constraints.
• Anticipated design issues and proved to be proactive in developing effective solutions.
UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA/AMPLATZ, MINNEAPOLIS
Senior Patient Escort March 2010 – Present
• Define regional or local transportation planning problems or priorities
• Develop and test new methods or models of transportation analysis
• Collaborate with other professionals to develop sustainable transportation strategies at the local, regional, or national levels
QUAYSIDE PUBLISHING, MINNEAPOLIS
Design Assistant April 2007 – March 2009
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type
• Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes
• Maintain archive of images, photos, and previous work products
E&M CONSULTING, CHASKA
Graphic Designer May 2006 – August 2006
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
• Use computer software to generate new images